N76E003 is another price-effective 8051 core MCU from Nuvoton, similar to ST Micro STM8S003, but cheaper and more goodies.
- Lead out all pins
- Micro USB Power supply
- On board P15 programmable IO LED.
- On board power LED.
- Two lead out UART interface, in which:
- Main UART port can be used for serial ISP programming.
- #UART is also is the ICP programming port, by NU-LINK
- NO external crystal needed, if you got a board which have, probably wrong, because this one uses active crystal, most time can use internal crystal.
- The batch on 2017 still have bug on ADC, please pay more attention when use this.
- Pre-flashed with ISP LDROM bootloader, so you don’t need a special programming NU-LINK to get start, but can use a normal USB-TTL programmer like CP2102, CH340, PL2303, FT232 to upload code.
- So total 18K Flash APROM turn to 4K LDROM (bootloader), 14K user application and data flash.
- More config please Check Nuvoton website.
- You can find official BSP code examples to get start quickly.