How to start with 8051 Microcontroller. 8051 is an easiest to learn and easily available microcontroller. First made by Intel, now lots of variant made by different vendors. like Atmel, NXP, Maxim-IC, Silabs, Nuvoton and others. We will discuss here Atmel and NXP chips and some times Dalas chip made by Maxim. these are 8 bit microcontroller. What we need... Continue Reading ...
This is my first Arduino serial board. made successfully working great. Auto reset is also working. Tested with Atmega8 chip. When I made this board at home I have only Atmega8L-8PU, I searched the market but Atmega8A or Atmega8-16PU are not available. so I decided to go with Atmega8L and test this board with over clocking this AVR.... Continue Reading ...
- What's next with Qualcomm? October 28, 2016
- 3D-printed car builds on open, modular ADAS car platform May 16, 2016
- ESC Boston: Robots could extend satellite missions April 18, 2016
- Data costs may hobble IoT April 18, 2016
- Evidence said lacking for road-readiness of self-driving cars March 22, 2016